Friday, April 20, 2012

Website I Love

I know most of you have already heard about a website called "Pinterest". But in case you haven't, we just have to share it with you. This website allows you to create a "board" with pictures that you like for your wedding or event. I use it all the time when starting consultations for events. The client tells me their style or theme for their event, then I will do research for them and create a board full of images I think fits their description. It's a wonderful tool for you all to show your wedding/event vendors what your ideas are. It helps get a picture in our minds and that will help us to create an unforgettable event for you! You need an invitation to join Pinterest. If you need one, please leave a comment on this post with your email address and we will invite you.

Our link to MB Florals Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/mbflorals/?d




No comments:

Post a Comment